“Great pub type and so much more food, pub atmospherre”

Maguire's Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in North Easton
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 December 2017

We arrived hopeful and left extremely satisfied. The thing about this restaurant is that it serves food you would expect, plus so much more. Portions are large so you might not want to get an app before your meal. If you do, the honey hots seem to be a big favorite as well as the most amazing nacho plate I have ever seen. These were observed when I took a walk around to see what others were getting. Four of us arrived at 11:37 am as we had heard it gets packed and it was as we left. I got the lobster caprese salad. I had to give the other three at our table some as I could not eat it all. My husband got fried clams: perfectly cooked and huge portion. Came w/fries, cole slaw and two tarter sauce cups.

My best friend got the cheeseburger club. She hates tomatoes and they remembered not to put them in and the burger was cooked perfectly to her liking (well done but not burned). Our other friend got the mixed grill which included meaty yet fall off the bone ribs, steak tips and chicken. So big was the platter that the fries and slaw was served on another plate. Since he finished it all (not the fries though and he did share some with us) our waitress informed him that he was entitled to a free dessert. We were off to Hilliard’s chocolates and full so no dessert for any of us.

Waitress was efficient but unfriendly and robot like - just took the orders, zero emotion with a lovely irish accent. So, if looking for suggestions, she would not be the one. But who cares, the food was great. The bathroom was ice cold and a bit messy from heavy use by customers.

Its a bit of a drive for us but I would def like to go back and try the honey hots, pumpkin/chicken/cranberry pizza and shephard’s pie.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying the food is consistently good. However every weekend without exception in the last month and a half if you go any time between 5 and 7 they hold multiple tables for large parties of people they know. This should never happen during the busy dinner hours . I have been a regular patron for over 15 years and cannot understand why there is no regard for loyal customers. The wait at almost 2 hrs is ridiculous !

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Every meal at Maguires is delicious! My favorite is the salmon salad. Everyone must get a waffle sunday for dessert.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Maguire's is great. I've been here many, many times over many years. The thing that stands out to me is consistency. The food is prepared in consistent manner and it's always good. The regular menu is packed with greats like honey hots, calamari & chowder for appitizers. The burger is great. The salads are good. The Caesar salad pizza is a fun choice. But they have weekly specials and a specials board that I love. Some of the best full belly fried clams out there! The service is decent and it's a casual friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

By far the best pub food in Easton and surrounding towns. It gets crowded so may not be good for large groups.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Maguire's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!