“Another great time at Maguire's”

Maguire's Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in North Easton
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Maguire's is great. I've been here many, many times over many years. The thing that stands out to me is consistency. The food is prepared in consistent manner and it's always good. The regular menu is packed with greats like honey hots, calamari & chowder for appitizers. The burger is great. The salads are good. The Caesar salad pizza is a fun choice. But they have weekly specials and a specials board that I love. Some of the best full belly fried clams out there! The service is decent and it's a casual friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

By far the best pub food in Easton and surrounding towns. It gets crowded so may not be good for large groups.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We brought our Granddaughters for a late lunch during the week. They loved it! Gramps and I had a sandwich and salad. Good stuff!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Somewhat small but very good food and great service. May be that the feeling of being small is due to the popularity of this place. Great menu and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Maguire's Bar and Grill is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is excellent and the staff are friendly. My favorites include the Shepard's Pie and the Burgers. My wife enjoys their Fish Tacos, Fish and Chips, and Mediterranean Tapas.
It can get quite noisy during normal dinner times and we prefer to eat around 4:30 before the crowds arrive.
Maguire's has standard fare and creative dishes and I have never had a bad meal here. You get quality food at moderate prices!

Been to Maguire's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!