“Colonial Inn with wonderful host. Close to Stonehill College.”
Review of Greenspade Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Easton
Greenspade Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 North Easton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Two of my business associates from Pakistan from Pakistan stayed here on a recent trip to Massachusetts. The Inn is colonial in style, with four rooms. Two of the rooms have private baths, and two rooms share a both. The rooms are adorable, with excellent beds. A full breakfast is provided daily.

What impressed me most was the wonderful host. Prior to my guests arrival I called her to go over some dietary restrictions she needed to be aware of. She had already researched the topic prior to my call and had planned a breakfast to accommodate them. She really went above and beyond to make them feel welcomed and comfortable.

The Inn is close to Stonehill College and Wheaton college. It is also just down the street from the beautiful historic buildings in Easton, including several which were designed by noted architect H. H. Richardson.

I'm so glad I chose this spot for my guests. They really enjoyed their stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Colcor5
There are newer reviews for Greenspade Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Easton
5.4 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brockton (Boston)
4.2 km away
11.1 km away
Courtyard Boston Stoughton
12.4 km away
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area

Been to Greenspade Inn? Share your experiences!