All reviews mass moca room was clean ping pong table attached restaurant walking distance front desk staff richmond grill hot tub breakfast and dinner fridge and microwave visiting the area on site restaurant bed and pillows short stay stayed here for one night mt greylock would stay here again
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I brought a group of folks here as it was the only option with enough rooms having two beds. The mattress in my room was quite stiff, so I was glad to only be there for one night. The on-site restaurant charges $3 for a bottomless cup of coffee, but I only need one cup, so I went elsewhere. The A/C was loud.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The hotel smelled musty but our room smelled worst.
It was a combination of musty, no air circulation, and an odd sweet smell. I couldnt open the windows to get any fresh air. The plus side is was the linens were clean. The shower looked old and stained so I did not use it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank anonymous123841
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our visit to Mass MoCa. It was perfect! Walking distance to museum, free parking, excellent customer service, close to restaurants and downtown, clean and nice views from our room. The air conditioning worked well. The prices were good. The people that worked there were all exceptionally kind and helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stayed here for one night and the hotel was very good! The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. The nearby parking lot and baggage carts make it very convenient and easy to manage. The only problem we had was that the keys they made did not work, so we had to go downstairs to get replacements.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Stayed for one night for a concert at nearby MASS MoCA... easy walk to the venue, stayed for breakfast the next morning (yum!), clean room and friendly staff. Do recommend and hope to come back for a longer stay to explore the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends