“The owner Shirley makes sure every thing is just right.”
Review of Tango Mango

Tango Mango
Ranked #72 of 260 Restaurants in Newton
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 28 September 2016

This is our go to takeout Mexican restaurant. I always order the fajita burrito bowl with beans no rice. You can make it as spicy as you want with the spicy chicken and extra jalapenos. Shirley won our loyalty when I walked in just as she was closing on Marathon Monday. My husband was one of the last to cross the finish line and he wanted a burrito. She let me in, prepared his food and donated to the cause he was running for. And that's why I am not switching to Anna's Taqueria even though it is closer.

There are newer reviews for Tango Mango

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

For the quality of food and price, this is a great place for casual dining. We each had a burrito (veggie and chicken). You have a choice of ordering a medium or large. We chose a large and for the two of us our bill totaled $13. Plenty of food! My burrito had roasted veggies, rice, black & white beans and guacamole. I know I'm missing a few things but believe me, it was a very satisfying meal.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

AMAZING staff with kind people great fast service with tacos with all the Mexican food you could want with great Mexican soda

Reviewed 22 January 2016

THE FOODS JUST O.K.FILLS YOU UP IS FRESH BUT THEY GIVE YOU LESS THAN GENEROUS SCOOP OF EVERYTHING LESSRICE LESS BEANSLESS PULLED PRL AN ASMALDIP OF SLAS OR PICO DA GALLO. THE GUACAMOLE COS S EXTRA $1. I WENT bad second time cause i was hugnry an dlov emexican food, bu the samething happened and i got salsa verde at the cahier for free in the tiniest plastic coved litlest cup yo evef saw, so i put i ton a thte tableand wnt back and sked for 2 more ..better than the botled stuf. but watch it, the salad starts out at 4.50 and then with the extras you payy 9,50 too much for the size of the extras you get if you choose to .Not much to say, i love
Chipotle; they give you a free relish bar to add on cilantro; this place also doesn't use MUCH cilatntro i didn't taste it in the food or see it on the serving table. OH WELL you choose ! ! !

Reviewed 1 January 2016

I love Tango Mango. They now offer gluten free burritos that I sometimes have dreams about. Tango Mango is a cult classic and their burritos are good any hour of the day, take out or dine in.