“Upscale Mex”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Tried this up scale Mexican restaurant right in the center of town. Had a upstairs and a outside eating area. Did not get alcohol but the margaritas sure looked good. I had the cheese enchiladas with Rojas sauce. Ample portion and the standard rice and beans. My friend had the Mariscos which perfectly cooked shrimp and scallops on a bed of coconut type of rice which she really liked. You could buy all you can eat chips and salsa for appetizers. The salsa was pretty good not too sour not too hot. I probably go back here.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This was our first time eating here (on vacation), but the menu was very extensive, so we gave it a try. I had the shredded beef enchiladas, which were very good. My husband had a steak burrito, which he also enjoyed. Our waiter was helpful in giving menu advice.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This was a place I went often with friends in town. Whenever I get back to NBPT, I always stop for their food and Margaritas. Yummy!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Although we got off to a rocky start because the hostess tried to seat us at a terrible table even though the restaurant was almost empty, we did enjoy our lunch there. One bit of a surprise is that there is a charge for chips and salsa, which I had never seen before in a Mexican restaurant. I enjoyed the Tostado Piato with its tasty and fresh ingredients, and my husband had mole chicken for the first time and liked it. The place is well located in the center of town and, once you are seated, the service is pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We sat outside for a very late lunch and had a tough time deciding! So many good items to sample on the menu! Very good beer selection, including many local brews.
I settled on the Halibut Ceviche. Absolutely Fantastic!! My wife had a Salad and we both devoured the nachos and salsa!
Prompt and attentive service. We will definitely return for dinner on our next trip!