“Good selection!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This was our first time eating here (on vacation), but the menu was very extensive, so we gave it a try. I had the shredded beef enchiladas, which were very good. My husband had a steak burrito, which he also enjoyed. Our waiter was helpful in giving menu advice.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This was a place I went often with friends in town. Whenever I get back to NBPT, I always stop for their food and Margaritas. Yummy!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Although we got off to a rocky start because the hostess tried to seat us at a terrible table even though the restaurant was almost empty, we did enjoy our lunch there. One bit of a surprise is that there is a charge for chips and salsa, which I had never seen before in a Mexican restaurant. I enjoyed the Tostado Piato with its tasty and fresh ingredients, and my husband had mole chicken for the first time and liked it. The place is well located in the center of town and, once you are seated, the service is pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We sat outside for a very late lunch and had a tough time deciding! So many good items to sample on the menu! Very good beer selection, including many local brews.
I settled on the Halibut Ceviche. Absolutely Fantastic!! My wife had a Salad and we both devoured the nachos and salsa!
Prompt and attentive service. We will definitely return for dinner on our next trip!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Come hungry. Leave full. There's nothing like great Mexican food, especially WHILE you are eating it! Don't miss the nachos. It's a meal for two. With tons of cheese, guacamole and beans. You won't need an entree but have one anyway. We had classic burritos of which I ate half. The service was good although the place was packed and our server looked a little warm from running around. All in all, this was some of the best Mex we've had east of the Alamo!

1  Thank Imtraveling4u