“Excellent staff”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Natick
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My husband and I stay here at least twice a year. Upon checking we always ask if there are any upgrades available. Most times they accommodate us. This past weekend my husband was sick and we needed a late check out. "No problem, will a 2 o'clock check out work for you", it worked wonderfully.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Great to hear we were able to accommodate you. Thanks for being a repeat client of ours!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I have stayed at this hotel twice for work and I find the hotel location great for doing business in Framingham and having such a large mall filled with restaurants across the street is great. The hotels common areas are very modern and nice. I find the rooms are starting to look a little dated and my room could have been cleaner. Still compared to other hotels in the area it is a safe bet and I will be staying again.

Stayed: November 2017

Thanks Danielle. See you next time!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

They had two wedding parties while we were there. Music was right below us and loud. They didn't offer a different room or tell us when we checked in we were tired from our drive and just wanted sleep. The bed was supper clean the bath towels were not. Assisted with food delivery as they didn't have food available at the time we were there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Sorry about your room location. It sounds as though you may have arrived on the later side and we generally sell out on weekends. I can assure you that if we had other rooms we would have moved you. I am happy to see that we were able to get you some food, and I do appreciate you mentioning the "positives".

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel’s location was very good since I was there in a business trip and didn’t have much time to do Christmas shopping. Natick mall was just facing the hotel so It was easy to buy presents for the family. The stay was relaxing and nice

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thanks very much! Please come and see us again.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I attended a conference here. Was extremely impressed by the service! The attendants in the meeting room were efficient, replenishing the breakfast table and clearing everything so the room was impeccable. Lunch was outstanding and far superior to what I was expecting. Fresh salads with 3 choices of greens and high quality deli meats, lovely desserts, etc. Again, the service was wonderful. Every employee I passed was friendly and doing a great job. Would not hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thanks very much Ariella. I appreciate all of your comments. I know our food is excellent as well as service, but it's always nice to hear that directly from a guest. I will share your review with my team right away!
Lynne

Also consider these accommodations in or near Natick
1 km away
7.5 km away
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
11.7 km away
Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton Riverside

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!