All reviews mile radius logan express lava lamps large mall executive floor natick area front desk staff train station mass pike business trip free shuttle very nice hotel new england violet lobby boston wedding
Reviewed 8 November 2017

They had two wedding parties while we were there. Music was right below us and loud. They didn't offer a different room or tell us when we checked in we were tired from our drive and just wanted sleep. The bed was supper clean the bath towels were not. Assisted with food delivery as they didn't have food available at the time we were there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Sorry about your room location. It sounds as though you may have arrived on the later side and we generally sell out on weekends. I can assure you that if we had other rooms we would have moved you. I am happy to see that we were able to get you some food, and I do appreciate you mentioning the "positives".

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel’s location was very good since I was there in a business trip and didn’t have much time to do Christmas shopping. Natick mall was just facing the hotel so It was easy to buy presents for the family. The stay was relaxing and nice

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thanks very much! Please come and see us again.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I attended a conference here. Was extremely impressed by the service! The attendants in the meeting room were efficient, replenishing the breakfast table and clearing everything so the room was impeccable. Lunch was outstanding and far superior to what I was expecting. Fresh salads with 3 choices of greens and high quality deli meats, lovely desserts, etc. Again, the service was wonderful. Every employee I passed was friendly and doing a great job. Would not hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thanks very much Ariella. I appreciate all of your comments. I know our food is excellent as well as service, but it's always nice to hear that directly from a guest. I will share your review with my team right away!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

great stay, great staff especially at the breakfast area - the hostess and jeanne were incredible even when very busy. front desk was always responsive, courteous, and helpful. rooms were very clean and the entire layout is very convenient. will be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thanks a lot Adam. We strive to be the best and really appreciate the 5 stars!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The Crowne Plaza - Natick is a nicely located and relaxed hotel that looks and feels more like a family hotel than a business hotel. It is great for business stay as well. The rooms are large and roomy and the beds are very comfortable and cosy. The hotel has two shuttles that takes you to prominent office and shopping centres in the area. This is a great help.

The hotel provides a large spread for breakfast and the staff is very cooperative. Would recommend this hotel for visitors to this area

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for the 5 stars and particularly for mentioning my great staff. I love to share these comments with them!