All reviewsmile radiuslogan expresslava lampslarge mallexecutive floornatick areafront desk stafftrain stationmass pikebusiness tripfree shuttlevery nice hotelnew englandvioletlobbybostonwedding
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Good hotel and good value. We stayed there while visiting Boston College for a football game and the location was ideal. Parking is extra but is quite easy and there really isn't another option if you have a car.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rxrteam
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hello! We do not charge for parking, I am thinking that you have me confused with a different property. I am the Crowne Plaza in Natick, MA.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Wasn't a thing I didn't love about this hotel. From the front desk assistance with directions, to the location across from a great mall, to the price of the accommodations, to the service in their restaurant Pantri (Thanks Peggy-manager & John-server), this hotel as well worth it!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thanks very much and I love seeing staff mentioned by name! I will share this with them all.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is a very nice hotel located across the street to the Natick Mall. They even have a shuttle that takes you there or to the Logan Express terminal nearby.
The room seems newly renovated with good taste and quality. But there was a big
flaw in the hotel service. We left the hotel at 9.30 am and left the note on the doorknob
to please clean our room. We returned at 3.30 pm and nothing had been done.
The room next to ours , had the same problem and at the reception desk they were told that they would do a "basic " cleaning after 5.30 pm. It was never done and when we arrived at 12m nothing had been fixed.
This morning at the reception desk the
gentleman who listened to our complaint wasn't too interested in the problem
What do they mean "basic". If we are paying full fare for a room?

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank syan0vich
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thanks for the 4 stars and also letting me know about the "basic" cleaning. I have no idea why someone would say that. We clean the rooms the same way all of the time. I will research this and fix it. I'm sorry that your room did not get cleaned.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I booked it for Saturday check out a Monday. Upon arrival I found a roll out bed next to king size bed that was start to bad start. Next I woke up to pound sound seems my room was booked and over kids event that went to 1am. Next night was a wedding. I had requested a high floor but I guess 3rd out of 7 floors was the highest they could find. Secondly no options for vegan breakfast. I would never stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Sorry you were disappointed with your stay. We have a very strict noise policy and would have been happy to speak to the guests that were making noise if you had let us know at the time. We do have several vegan options available at breakfast, for those reading this, please ask your server and our kitchen will be happy to accommodate your needs.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We had to make last minute reservations and we were pleasantly surprised. Great room for a great value. The hotel has a free shuttle down to the T station in Natick. Very convenient if you take the train into the city. Staff was great, bar was fun, and the shuttle was great. Shuttle drivers and front desk staff went out of their way to help us. Boston is a great city to visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for mentioning my wonderful staff!