Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
USD 161
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

USD 161
USD 127
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

USD 116
USD 112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

Monticello Motel(Framingham)
USD 153
USD 142
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 186/night.

USD 178
USD 93
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 230/night.

USD 187
Homewood
USD 183
USD 166
  • Pool
All reviewsthe vervemile radiuslogan expresslarge malllava lampsexecutive floornatick areafront desk staffshuttle busmass pikeshuttle servicebusiness tripvery nice hotelnew englandvioletlobbyboston
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My wife and I spent three nights here will traveling in the Boston area.
Although it was very clean and the staff was excellent and very nice the hotel is the worst Crowne Plaza I have ever encountered in 45 years of national travel. It lacked the amenities you would expect in a Crowne Plaza. No pool, the work out room was very small with very little equipment and the rooms did not have a microwave or refrigerator!!
If you are looking for these things I would look to the Marriot across the street next to the large mall.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anniversaryinfl
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thanks for mentioning my wonderful staff. Yes we are a full service hotel and do not have refrigerators and microwaves like the Marriott Courtyard products do. As a limited service hotel, they expect their guests to bring their own food and beverage as they have limited options. We do hope that you will try our dining outlets. Sorry you were disappointed.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here as part of a business trip a few weeks ago. The staff were very friendly on reception. The hotel was clean and quiet. The rooms were just okay. They were nice don't get me wrong, but they needed a little brightening up.

I had breakfast at the hotel every morning and it was really nice. I opted generally for the Healthy Heart breakfast. At least that is what I think it was called. It was really tasty. The coffee though needed a bit more heat. For some reason every cup of coffee that I drank was luke warm. A small complaint though. The staff serving breakfast were all pleasant and allowed me use a breakfast coupon I had against their menu. They have a buffet breakfast option but nothing there really excited me.

I had a few beers too on my stay in their bar. The staff in here were all nice particularly the grey haired gentleman. He was a nice guy.

Location wise Natick is a bit boring. If it wasn't for the mall you'd be a bit screwed. But it does have that so at least that gives you something to do in the evenings!

All in all a good hotel but not amazing. I'd stay again, and I'd look forward to it, I just wouldn't be expecting the Hilton.

Nice staff though.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank the_crunchy_apple
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for mentioning my great staff and I have noted your lukewarm coffee comments.
Thanks for letting me know.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I stayed here one night instead of Crown Plaza Woburn that I normally stay at at since I had never visited Natick Mall (always went to Burlington Mall). It was nice that they sent me 600 welcome bonus before the stay and I was so excited to stay there. When I arrived there, there were two receptionist: a man and a woman. The woman was the one help me with the check-in. No welcome to their hotel or recognition what so ever (upgrade for platinum elite) and she basically just give me the key and that's it. Not even mention where is the elevator. The man was on the other hand was helping a guest that came after me and was very nice and welcoming. Just my poor luck that I had to check in with the woman.

The room was OK but they are working on the upgrading their hallway near the elevator and it was very noisy even though I closed the door. I had to go out and closed the double door in the hallway. The noise still can be heard but not as bad as before.

This was my first and last time stay at this hotel. I preferred Crowne Plaza in Woburn as the services were way better than this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank hland1985

I'm sorry that you had a less than adequate check in. I will share your comments with our front desk agents. They know what to do, you should have been greeted warmly and given what you need to have a great experience. Sorry about the renovation work, there is just never a good time to get this done.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Rooms were spacious, clean and updated. Quiet room and comfy bed. Breakfast buffet had great selection with perfectly ripe melon, nice pastries, tasty oatmeal, was very fresh and service was impeccable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandy15

Thanks for the great comments and the 5 stars!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The place is very accessible to almost every where you want to go opposite is Natick Mall where everything you want is there. Our room is not bad looks like newly renovated. The staffs are very helpful and accommodating both the front desk and the staffs of the Pantry who were very polite and off course our Free Breakfast is very much appreciated. Thank very much especially to the chef of The Pantry.

Room Tip: We're on the 1st floor no view but equipped with out door balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for your great comments. I really appreciate it, as will my team when I share them.