All reviews mile radius logan express large mall natick area front desk staff shuttle bus mass pike business trip new england violet lobby boston wedding conference rt college starbucks
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

As a frequent business traveler I really enjoy the The Verve Crowne Plaza. The staff is incredibly friendly and the food offered through room service and the bar is amazing. Much better than your typical hotel food. It's in a great location near the mall and restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled on business
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thanks for mentioning my terrific staff and delicious food! Please come and see us again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The staff here was so friendly and efficient. The room was your typical hotel room, nice but nothing fancy. They have done some updating but the hotel has age on it. If I were in the area again I would definitely stay here again. I give it average because I have stayed in much nicer and compared to other Crown Plaza locations this one is not quite as nice. The on site restaurant was closed when I arrived at 8:30, so I went to the bar which offered the full dinner menu. I had the skirt steak and it was really good. I would give the food a very good rating as it was definitely above average.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thanks for your positive comments on my staff as well as the food and beverage. Sorry you were disappointed with the room, but I do hope you will stay with us again. We have upgraded rooms on our exec level, which is the 7th floor. Please give one of those a try!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Well, where do I start. The hotel is booked by my company.

Haves: It has basic amenities like bed, AC and Bathroom. A shuttle to take you anywhere in a 2 mile radius. A bar, a Restraunt and a fitness centre on the 7th floor.

Missing: Quality. House Keeping. MiniBar/Refrigerator. Swimming Pool. Sound proofing (really thin walls and windows).

There is also work going on on the wing I was living in. With really bad and strong smell of paint. I guess the hotel runs anyways hence these points are not very important to the management.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for your response, and on the contrary, I find your comments very important as I do from all of our guests. Yes, we do not have refrigerators outside of our executive level, which is the 7th floor. When the rooms are renovated in the next year or so, we will certainly look at installing them in every room. According to the Crowne Plaza brand standard, permanent refrigerators have to be housed inside of a piece of furniture, which is why we will have to wait until new furniture is specified. Until then, we do have a limited supply of refrigerators that may be rented for a nominal fee. Swimming pool, yes, that is true we do not have one. Unfortunately none of the hotels in the Natick area have them. Housekeeping should not have been an issue, I will take a look at what happened there. Renovations, which typically happen in the slow months, do have a guest impact. We do the best we can to keep our guests away from those areas, but there are times, due to occupancy that we just can not. We will wrap up the elevator landing work next week. I do appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Comfortable, clean, affordable and good for a family trip to Boston. Our room was spacious, with an exceptionally comfortable bed. Most importantly - all the front desk staff were fantastic, especially Karla.

Would stay here again. We highly recommend it!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thanks so much for mentioning Karla!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Good hotel with facilities to match and would stay here again. Rooms were fine although a mini bar would of been useful but nothing major. Location is good for the local huge shopping mall which has some good restaurants inside too. Conference room was good and the cookies were amazing!.. would stay again and recommend.

1  Thank CovSam80
lynne_luongo, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thanks very much! I love the cookies too...unfortunately. We hope to see you again.