“Lunch ”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Delicious Chinese food for a chain restaurant. We enjoyed edamame ( a heaping bowl full). Spring rolls (4) sesame chicken and beef a la Szechuan.
Very good.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The attitude of the hostess was horrendous. Made us fill that she was doing us a fovor. I hope her attitude was not as a consequence of our accent. Never has been treated this way at any PFChang.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

The PF Chang's in Natick is perhaps the best I have ever enjoyed. There is a large dining area staffed with friendly, efficient, and attentive servers. The food is well prepared and the menu offers a large selection. Food portions are generous. Plan ahead; often there is a crowd and a wait for a table but well worth the wait.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I am a mall walker and I was dreaming about my upcoming birthday dinner before Christmas. Our food was mediocre and our service was awful. We will never go back to this location.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

This is the best PF Chang I have ever been to. Emphasis on the food and service. I ordered their new Steak Wok dish with a separate side of some kind of noodles and bagged the rice. The pairing of the steak dish and noodles was so overwhelmingly delicious, I ate three (3) orders of noodles. The people were the best and looked after my every need. "I'll be back "

1  Thank Stujersey

Been to PF Chang's? Share your experiences!