“Fantastic Japanese food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Place with great decor for a buffet. Simple and clean. Price is comparable to other all you can eat place. Very long line to wait to get in. Morning price is cheaper and less wait than dinner time but has less selection such as no shrimp cocktails in the morning. Still great selections for every member of the family for adults and kids. Drinks are pretty good too. Best sushi I have ever tasted every time. From sushi to hibachi to deserts everything were perfect!! Delicious!!! Definitely will come back. Oh.. Great service as well.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We had our dinner here and they have large selection of Japanese food from sushi ( traditional and fusion ), tempura, teriyaki, miso soup and many more. Also included in the menu is large selection of seafood from big shrimp. king crab, oyster, fish and etc. Restaurant is very crowded with Asian and western but the supply is never shorthanded. It's quite good restaurant if you don't mind to pay high price and feeling hunger.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Went here for family dinner. Food was so good and lot of selection. Fresh seafood and susi along with salad, BBQ, beef and good udon soup. Perfect place for family dinner.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Nice location but less parking when during peak time.
Good and various slection of Chinese, Japanes foods need to improve the quality.
From the first day it opend I have been here for hundreds time no more loyal membership promotion.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I took my wife here for Mother's Day. She loves seafood. This was our first time here and personally my first time in a Japanese restaurant. I wasn't sure what to expect. It was very busy that day understandably. We had a 30 minute wait before being seated. It was a good sized restaurant. It is a buffet seafood restaurant. They had a great variety of seafood although I was a little disappointed that lobster wasn't one of the choices. My personal favorite was the sushi. They had a great variety and probably one of the best tasting I ever had. They had a lot of varieties of desert which tasted very good. Overall from beginning to end I had a great first experience at a Japanese restaurant. I would definitely recommend this place.