“The menu has something for everyone!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #18 of 39 Restaurants in Millbury
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 9 July 2017

So many choices! Everyone in your party should be able to find several options that appeal to their appetite. We ordered grilled salmon and steak with parmesan shrimp. Both were good...we certainly ate everything on our plates! We especially enjoyed the selection of sides that included several vegetable choices, so we even ordered extras. We particularly liked that they offer a couple of mini dessert choices proportioned perfectly for one after a big meal...a hot fudge sundae or a brownie bite...and would have loved to have seen more mini choices! The ambience is comfortable and friendly with efficient staff and service. Our check for two with beverages (no alcohol) and mini desserts and an extra side came to $45, so under $30 per person with tip. This is a favorite place for "the girls" to meet and catch up for lunch or dinner since it's comfortable with lots of variety, consistently tasty, and affordably priced.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We arrived at 5:45 pm on a Friday night wanting to have a family meal prior to seeing Sister Act at the local Millbury HS Drama Club at 7:00. The waitress took our order at 6:00--we thought that would be sufficient time for our party of six to get served and to finish our meals. At 6:30 we started to get concerned and asked the waitress when we would be served she indicated one group was ahead of ours and it would be momentary, at 6:35---a 35 minute wait--we asked for the update and told them we had to leave in 15 minutes trying to get to a 7:00 show--even if just down the street. We asked to start bringing out the food piecemeal as soon as dishes were ready. All of our food arrived at 6:45 and we rushed through the meals in ten minutes to get to the HS Auditorium for the musical. I only had soup and salad--the clam chowder was crusted over as if it had been sitting under a heat lamp and the vinaigrette dressing was a scant little cup. This was not what I was used to at Applebee's. Others had baked haddock, a mac and cheese dish, chicken over salad. While the food seemed okay the rush to finish made it less enjoyable. We will probably come back to this Applebee's because of the location at the Balckstone Shoppes but hope they improve the speed of plating their meals for customers. The restaurant was almost full and there were no wait lines, Overall a big disappointment and not up to their own standards. We can only assume insufficient kitchen staff was the cause.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We both had salad with Mexican flare. I had the beef, rare, done right! My guest had the chicken. Service was okay! My guest asked for water three times...did get it eventually!
Its been a good many years, decided to revisit again..
I'd go back!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Well, my wife and I received a gift card to Applebee's as a grab gift. We didn't have high expectations based on our last visit to a different location but we thought by going to a busier location, it must be better..... Not much! We were seated immediately but it took a while to be greeted. Drinks were quick but that's it. I saw a picture on their menu unit on the table of a beautiful looking small Caesar salad so I ordered it, it took a while but when it arrived, it was a small handful of greens that looked nothing like the picture. Tiny! We then waited over 15 minutes as others after us all got their food, then we got out 2 sandwiches, chicken fajita and chicken bacon. Both were wraps and actually pretty good but with very skimpy handfuls of fries. Although we were never asked how everything was, we just ate up and when we got the bill, we didn't let the server walk away, we paid up and left. We know why they were not busy at 6:00pm.
This is one of those chains that I constantly ask myself how they stay open...........

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

It is often a challenge to get great customer service in chain restaurants. My family went to Applebee's on Sunday and we were pleasantly surprised by ther service. The waitress and hostess were both on point. Our food came out in a timely manner, we did not have to ask for refills, and the waitress helped us choose the best dessert option based on nut allergies. Thank you.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!