“Good!”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #16 of 39 Restaurants in Millbury
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great place for a quick bite. Personally I think Qdoba is even better than Chipotle as their seasoning is different. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I stopped with a friend for a meal after spending the evening shopping. It was our first visit to Qdoba. One staffer described the place as a 'Mexican Subway', a very apt comparison, since the counter staff customize your tacos, burritos or nachos to order as you proceed down the line. We ordered nachos and tacos, including a vegetarian taco, and enjoyed every bite of everything we purchased! The ambience is typical of a fast-food eat-in/take-out restaurant...a little louder than we might have liked for our conversation, but satisfactory nonetheless. It cost us around $20-$25 for two. Be sure to take plenty of napkins to the table with you...you will need them! I would definitely stop here for a meal or a quick bite again.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I worked for three years in central america and the food in this restraunt is excellent. They also have a good selection of beer

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

This Qdoba is located next to Coldstone Creamery at The Shoppes at Blackstone Valley, a large plaza with many chain stores. The food was what I expected. This location wasn't particularly clean on our visit, and service was a bit slow because someone didn't show up to work. I know this because the person making my burrito bowl was on the phone the entire time she was making our meals, trying to ascertain where the no-shower was and if he/she was coming to work.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Recently discovered this place. Have been there twice in the past three weeks. I want to go back to try everything on the menu. So far I would recommend the Quesadillas and the taco bowl. I like that you can choose what you want in the bowl and they have different sauces to choose from. I found the staff was a little rattled as there was a new employee - She was not very nice to the new guy.. I hope they get that straightened out because he was clearly trying his best. But as far as food goes I hope this place lasts at the mall...Very yummy

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!