“Good food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #18 of 105 Restaurants in Milford
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Milford is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our food. Several registers open. Quick and friendly service. We enjoy the pick 2 choices. Very clean restaurant. Repeat customers and will definitely be back to visit the Milford location.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I am probably the only person that I know that is never been to a Panera bread
I have been there three times since moving to Milford and the people are always so helpful and the food is always so good.
I will become a loyal customer even though I am moving out of town now

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I now know to avoid sandwiches at this Panera. I ordered you pick 2 with summer corn chowder and 1/2 mozzarella and tomato sandwich. Both were disappointing. One slice of tomato and a very small piece of cheese and the soup was terrible. Almost 13.00 for a meager lunch.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Good store - keeps up to date on changes (now featuring new plates - looks nice - see photo). Sat outside on new updated patio - very nice. Good fresh food, self-serve kiosk helps keep order straight for customizing, skips the line. Also nice.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here. Black Bean Soup and a steak sandwich. Fabulous and fresh.
The soup was loaded with beans and flavor. As always the baguette was great. A great sandwich starts with great bread and it certainly was. Packed with fresh toppings. I'm rarely disappointed here. This was no exception.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!