“Good food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #14 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our food. Several registers open. Quick and friendly service. We enjoy the pick 2 choices. Very clean restaurant. Repeat customers and will definitely be back to visit the Milford location.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I am probably the only person that I know that is never been to a Panera bread
I have been there three times since moving to Milford and the people are always so helpful and the food is always so good.
I will become a loyal customer even though I am moving out of town now

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I now know to avoid sandwiches at this Panera. I ordered you pick 2 with summer corn chowder and 1/2 mozzarella and tomato sandwich. Both were disappointing. One slice of tomato and a very small piece of cheese and the soup was terrible. Almost 13.00 for a meager lunch.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Good store - keeps up to date on changes (now featuring new plates - looks nice - see photo). Sat outside on new updated patio - very nice. Good fresh food, self-serve kiosk helps keep order straight for customizing, skips the line. Also nice.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here. Black Bean Soup and a steak sandwich. Fabulous and fresh.
The soup was loaded with beans and flavor. As always the baguette was great. A great sandwich starts with great bread and it certainly was. Packed with fresh toppings. I'm rarely disappointed here. This was no exception.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!