“Reliably good ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #14 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here. Black Bean Soup and a steak sandwich. Fabulous and fresh.
The soup was loaded with beans and flavor. As always the baguette was great. A great sandwich starts with great bread and it certainly was. Packed with fresh toppings. I'm rarely disappointed here. This was no exception.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

This is a company store and it feels like they do better than the franchise stores (talking to you - Franklin, MA) - Kiosks are most convenient since the counter help can be slow. Good fresh food served pretty quickly at a fair price. Popular location can get busy but with a good vibe.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

So sick of the way this chain treats customers. Curt and treat people like they're doing a favor by serving. They will make you sit for a while to get an order to go. We've noticed the manager has the same attitude. We tried the one in Millbury Ma and found it not much better. It take the fun out of going, prices are high and seems like it started as a healthier option turning into a money maker who doesn't care. Friends from Arizona went and felt the same way. If you don't mind your food with a side of WRY.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Panera Bread is a beautiful little eatery and bakery with such a lovely selection of fresh food, my husband and I stumbled across this little gem. We enjoyed the food so much we looked out for this chain of eateries on our road trip back in March and had a few lovely lunches and coffee stops on our way to different places, excellent prices and nice decor.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I used to frequent this location until they just could not get an order right time after time. Seriously, it is not that complicated. Simple things. This is a cumulative review from ordering there 1-2 times a week minimum for about a year's worth of office lunches. I finally stopped ordering there when they forgot the drinks, delivered the wrong sandwich. I called to inform them it was the wrong sandwich and they admitted to having switched the orders. Their solution was to collect the wrong sandwich and bring me a new one. I feared the other customer had done what I had and open it and see it wasn't the right kind. Who re-delivers? Anyway, despite several changes in management, except for 2 delivery guys who were fantastic, the place was full of laziness and idiocy.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!