“Won't disappoint...”

Thai Pepper
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Passing through the area, in the mood for Asian food, found this small family Thai Restaurant. We have a good Thai restaurant in my home town and we are often disappointed while traveling. Walked in and this place smelled incredible, we placed our order, take out, since seating was limited and did not want to wait. Service at the counter is fast and very pleasant, we had to wait for our food, the place was very busy. Everything we ordered was excellent. Drunken Noodles, Duck, Dumplings...etc. Everyone enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Omg!! My friend recommended this place and even though it’s kinda gross from the outside (the dining area is kinda yucky too but we ordered take out), the food was AWESOME!!! Love it!! Got pad Thai and enjoyed every bite!! Just make sure if you order chicken pad Thai you ask for veggies too. Otherwise you get just chicken. Weird. But the portions are huge.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

It's a small and discrete place. I was looking for another Thai restaurant from my previous stay in the region and ended on this place. It's a simple place but I was surprised to see the number of people asking for take out. The food was great.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I have lived in Milford for about six years and have never taken the time to stop by Thai Pepper, wow what a huge mistake.

Friends have recommended Thai Pepper many times and now I know why.

The food this evening was by far the best Thai food I have ever eaten. We had the spicy chicken pad thai and the spicy beef pad thai. Great flavor with enough spice to add flavor without making the meal unenjoyable.

Great job and we can’t wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I only ordered one thing and it was take out but -WOW!

This has to be the BEST pad Thai I’ve ever had! Cannot wait to try more menu items!