“Delicious!!”

Thai Pepper
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Omg!! My friend recommended this place and even though it’s kinda gross from the outside (the dining area is kinda yucky too but we ordered take out), the food was AWESOME!!! Love it!! Got pad Thai and enjoyed every bite!! Just make sure if you order chicken pad Thai you ask for veggies too. Otherwise you get just chicken. Weird. But the portions are huge.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

It's a small and discrete place. I was looking for another Thai restaurant from my previous stay in the region and ended on this place. It's a simple place but I was surprised to see the number of people asking for take out. The food was great.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I have lived in Milford for about six years and have never taken the time to stop by Thai Pepper, wow what a huge mistake.

Friends have recommended Thai Pepper many times and now I know why.

The food this evening was by far the best Thai food I have ever eaten. We had the spicy chicken pad thai and the spicy beef pad thai. Great flavor with enough spice to add flavor without making the meal unenjoyable.

Great job and we can’t wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I only ordered one thing and it was take out but -WOW!

This has to be the BEST pad Thai I’ve ever had! Cannot wait to try more menu items!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

My coworker and I are often guests at the Thai Pepper and this visit was like the rest, a very good meal with good service. The service was prompt and friendly and the dishes were provided hot and quickly. The ingredients were fresh and tasty. We will definitely be back again.