“Not as good as it had been.”
Review of New England Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New England Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 August 2015

We called the restaurant on Father's Day and asked if we needed reservations. We were told "no," there's plenty of room. When we got there, we were told that the place was all reserved and there was no room. There was no apology, and no attempt to find a spot for us to eat.

This restaurant used to be really great but has been going downhill over the past year or so. Still, it was my first choice for Father's Day as they had "full bodied clams" that I love. Ahhh, I guess it wasn't to be.

Oh, we did find another place to eat (no clams) and that place had great food. I guess New England Seafood Restaurant has enough customers that they don't need us.

Bye, bye.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Wife and I had fish and chips there and we got Dysentery
while the fire alarm was going off will never go there again, they are in Methuen ,Mass

Reviewed 19 May 2015

This was located right in the hotel so it was very convenient.
The service and staff were excellent. Thanks to Don & Kerrie M. for excellent service to us Canadian folks.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

I bought my husband here for his birthday because he loves seafood. He had the fishermans platter and he said it was excellent.Not greasy or overdone, but nicely cooked and ample portions. I had the Parmesan chicken tenders and the mashed garlic potatoes and I was pleasantly surprised. They were cooked just right and not dry at all.the waitresses were very nice and attentive.the only thing that I think they could improve on would be the lighting. It was kind of dark which would not have been bad if the decor was not dark, but all in all I would recommend this place for great food and service.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

dank, dark..smelly..didn't even order the food - walked out. Would not recommend bothering with this place. Did I mention uckkkk