“Great Staff - fun place!”
Review of New England Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New England Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 May 2015

This was located right in the hotel so it was very convenient.
The service and staff were excellent. Thanks to Don & Kerrie M. for excellent service to us Canadian folks.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

I bought my husband here for his birthday because he loves seafood. He had the fishermans platter and he said it was excellent.Not greasy or overdone, but nicely cooked and ample portions. I had the Parmesan chicken tenders and the mashed garlic potatoes and I was pleasantly surprised. They were cooked just right and not dry at all.the waitresses were very nice and attentive.the only thing that I think they could improve on would be the lighting. It was kind of dark which would not have been bad if the decor was not dark, but all in all I would recommend this place for great food and service.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

dank, dark..smelly..didn't even order the food - walked out. Would not recommend bothering with this place. Did I mention uckkkk

Reviewed 1 April 2015

We live in town and this was our 3rd time eating here. We had reservations for a friday eve dinner. We get a new waiter, his name was Tim. He was nice enough, but apparently, he doesn't have a lot of serving experience. He never asked if we'd like some crackers and cheese while waiting for our entrees, and he seemed very overwhelmed.

1 of our entrees was not good, so he had to get us something else, which was the cooks fault. Within 15 min of our arrival, the place was packing them in, and getting very noisy.

We also had a dessert which was tasty but pricey. Note: This restaurant is built right into the Days Inn which is next door, and this Inn has homeless people hanging around a lot, and it's notorious for drug busts by Methuen PD. The local paper is now and then posting news items about it.

Not sure I want to go back.

Reviewed 25 November 2014

Good menu, but kind of pricey. The beer is not always cold. Seems like a lot of locals which was encouraging but then I found that there is a different staff every night, and so every night is different; some good, some bad. I had excellent service one night and then horrible to no service the next. The food is usually pretty good but sometimes difficult to get waited on depending on who's working.

2  Thank RJM304