All reviews orange line wellington station assembly row european buffet modern european rainfall shower head great hotel tufts university night light parking garage uber ride t train walk in shower small pool lounge area great amenities would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Really a need place to stay...parking never a problem, front desk and bar staff very pleasant and responsive, rooms are comfortable with everything you need, and the after hours bar area is a very relaxing place, sit at bar or in lounge chairs.

We stay here almost 100% of the time we are in Boston visiting our son at Tufts!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about this hotel. It has a great updated modern feel. I almost feel a little fancy staying here. The staff is great, parking was convenient, great location- again not enough great things I can say about this place. The one downside, which cannot be avoided in the area, is the price. It is unfortunately a little on the higher end but worth it if you can swing it. I have yet to have a free upgrade due to my Platinum status but I cannot wait for it to finally happen one day.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

From the lobby to the rooms, this hotel was pretty swanky!!! Great entrance decor & friendly staff! The rooms were immaculate & quite spacious! I loved the closet and long seating area which doubles as ample baggage storage. There was great Italian coffee with the coffee maker, and a mini fridge as well!! The bathroom was clean & modern. The bed sheets were newly changed & the bed was comfy also! There isn’t much in this area without having a car, although the train wasn’t too far away!! Enjoy your stay here! I sure did !!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CindyM2891, Public Relations Manager at AC Hotel Boston North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for the 4 star rating and the comments regarding your recent stay at the The AC Hotel in N Medford.
So many great compliments and details noticed, we really appreciate the accolades and we'll take swanky everyday!
Feedback in our business is key, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and share your thoughts.
We hope to see you again real soon at any of our Colwen Group Properties.

Sincerely
The Customer Service Team
Colwen Hotel Group

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We are very familiar with this area and the hotel. We watched it going up years ago so it was nice to finally check it out. For those not familiar with Boston, the hotel is located right off of the Welington Orange Line MBTA subway stop. A long, covered corridor will take you between a parking garage and the subway station. The hotel is located just across the street from the garage. The corridor/sky bridge is a long walk, about 5 minutes for a slower person. Welington station is 4 stops from Haymarket station, where Faneuil Hall, Paul Revere House, etc can be reached. If you can stay in Boston at a similarly priced hotel you really should do that for the convenience. Otherwise, if you do stay here there is a nice Mexican restaurant across from the hotel, a Starbucks, Wallgreens and other conveniences within walking distance. Getting back to the hotel, the staff are very friendly and professional, and the rooms are modern, clean and comfortable. We did not hear our next door neighbor, however you will hear people above you walking around. If you're a light sleeper I would use a white noise sound machine.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for my graduation in May. I am not sure what year it was built but everything looked fairly new and very modern.

Since it was graduation weeekend everything in the area was booked and so I was glad I found a room here. The staff was nice and hospitable. The room was clean and spacious. And it’s a short Uber ride from the hotel to Harvard. It was a smooth stay over all and I would stay again when I am back in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018