“Great little diner”

Ranked #77 of 143 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Great place to get a good inexpensive breakfast. The service is fast and friendly. The decor is such that it could be used for a movie set in the early part of the last century, from the tin ceiling to the skinny stools attached to the counter.

There are newer reviews for Paul Revere Restaurant

Reviewed 6 November 2011

You can't miss with the region's famous TRUCK DRIVER SPECIAL...always cooked to perfection by Jack. I've been coming back for more than 20 years!

Reviewed 15 February 2009

After living in Medford for 2 years, I was pleased to find a nice little breakfast joint just down the road!

The service was polite and attentive, and my food was very good, and at a very reasonable price.

Sure, it is not a modern bistro, but if you want bang for your buck, I give it thumbs up.

Reviewed 30 March 2007

I really enjoyed my breakfast here as did my family. the service was fast and polite. The food was cooked to my specifications and the portions were ample. I would highly recomend this family style restaraunt to others, and will return with my family often.

Reviewed 10 December 2006

I'm sorry to have to post this... loved the idea of a 'Paul Revere Restaurant" on the route he took to Lexington. But this place is just awful. It looks like it hasn't been updated, or for that matter cleaned, in some time. Tasteless, generic scrambled eggs look as though they'd been flattened and all the yolks removed (or too much milk?) Undercooked sausage. And all served up on a paper plate. If that wasn't enough, the place feels like some insider's club. If you're a traveler and are determined to eat here, prepared to be stared at or ignored.

1  Thank DontWasteYourMoney