“Large portions, local color!”
Review of Cooke's Seafood

Cooke's Seafood
Ranked #14 of 66 Restaurants in Mashpee
Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We arrived in town later than expected due to interstate traffic. Cooke's was open and busy. After a brief wait, we ordered at the counter than were seated at a table. Food was cooked to order so we waited. Free tap water available at spigot near bar. Wish we had know everything came with onion rings, we would have saved the $6. Pleased two of the children shared a platter, as portions were generous.

The point of this restaurant is breaded and fried seafood. My broiled fish was lackluster and bland (my default as I need to eat gluten/yeast free). The rest of the table was thrilled though and hence the 4*.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have been coming here for along time and I have always enjoyed great quality seafood. My boys had Swordfish dinners and I had the Haddock Plate - we were all so happy and full when we left. Thank you for a great meal!!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

You order at a take/out counter cafeteria style and if you choose to eat there you grab a table . Though there is no personal service the seafood has been good each time I visited. Good quick stop for good seafood and just down the street from
Shopping at Mashpee Commons

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Clean, friendly, and good food at fair prices. Will return for sure. Note that you order at the counter, and they bring your food out to you.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Good moderately priced family seafood restaurant. I have eaten here at least once a year for over five years. I love their fried whole belly clams. Great place to bring kids. Prices seem to be creeping steadily higher each year, but it seems that way most places.