“Love this Restaurant! Kid Friendly”
Review of Cooke's Seafood

Cooke's Seafood
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have been coming here for along time and I have always enjoyed great quality seafood. My boys had Swordfish dinners and I had the Haddock Plate - we were all so happy and full when we left. Thank you for a great meal!!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

You order at a take/out counter cafeteria style and if you choose to eat there you grab a table . Though there is no personal service the seafood has been good each time I visited. Good quick stop for good seafood and just down the street from
Shopping at Mashpee Commons

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Clean, friendly, and good food at fair prices. Will return for sure. Note that you order at the counter, and they bring your food out to you.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Good moderately priced family seafood restaurant. I have eaten here at least once a year for over five years. I love their fried whole belly clams. Great place to bring kids. Prices seem to be creeping steadily higher each year, but it seems that way most places.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Not what we expected. Place your order at a counter and then grab a table. Full food service available at the bar which is where we sat. Food was good. Plastic plates. The bartender/waitress was friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a casual place this is it.