“Great vibe! ”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sweet little wine bar/restaurant in Mashpee Commons
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have stopped here many times! Sometimes after a movie, bowling or a paint night! We love the food! We also enjoy later night stops at the bar for wine , salami & cheese boards... Which come packed with crostini, nuts and olives.. As well as honey and preserves! Love, love, love it here!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

A favorite restaurant in Mashpee! Love all the little plates! Never had a bad meal here, and always great service.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I've dined @ Trevi 30+ times, always a 4 or 5 star rating. Not last night. We decided to celebrate Valentines Day & were happy to see the Seared Scallops w/ Pear & Bacon chutney back on the menu.The chutney was very good as were the scallops, but I noticed something odd. Usually, the top & bottom of the scallops are seared. Some of the scallops were seared this way, some on the sides & some partially on the top & side. This made me wonder if the kitchen was overwhelmed & the scallops were haphazardly tossed into the pan.
Our second course choice: Duck tacos. This is my go to dish @ Trevi, not really a taco, a chickpea pancake filled w/ shredded duck confit,braised greens & a fig jam. My pancake was overcooked on the edges making it dry & brittle. There was not enough of the fig jam inside so the filling was a little dry.
My third course was a special: Panko encrusted fresh mozzarella fried w/ fresh pesto, arugala & proscuitto . It was boring. My lady chose the macaroni gratin, a dish she has enjoyed on many occasions. A woman @ the bar was served this before our 3rd course & whatever cheese they included last night made a stench ( combination of bad feet/rotting flesh ). She said it tasting good but did not appreciate the odor.
Our last course we split another special: Steak Diane. Trevi used a flat iron steak instead of tenderloin & was over seasoned & vastly under cooked. We ordered it medium rare & I can eat rare, but this was under rare. I took it home & cooked it myself. The sauteed spinach w/ garlic was very good but the sauce was O.K.
I don't consider Trevi to be fine dining, but I do consider it to be more upscale. Since we split the last course, I expected it to come on two plates & not handed knives & spoons to split it ourselves. Service was friendly but uneven & slow between courses. I know this was an anomaly for this restaurant & things happen at times, but this experience detracted our Valentines Day rather than enhancing it.
Still I look at the track record of my overall experiences & would still recommend the restaurant to others, I really don't think( hope ) this would happen again. We were given a free dessert to make up for the miscues, it was OK.

3  Thank Jeebo1965
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Just returned from Valentines Dinner with my wife! We decided on Trevi tonight because we wanted a quiet dinner. Everything was terrific, the server, Trish, was great! The meals were prepared perfect! What more can I say, you want an excellent meal at Mashpee Commons visit Trevi you will enjoy!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite restaurant! It's hot a lot of tapas, small plate variety. And it's all excellent. The large plates are great too. We've tried everything. Plus it's a great wine bar ( the owner was in the wine business for over three decades) and the bartenders really know how to make cocktails unlike so many places. I love the scallops, the meatballs, the Trevi salad, the short ribs, chicken under a brick, the greens and Brussels sprouts with a spicy aioli. Hostess Laine will treat you do well as will all the staff, with a shoutout to bartenders Andrea and Samantha!