“good food on the beach”
Review of Lime Rickey's - CLOSED

Lime Rickey's
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 March 2016

good food. lots of fried foods. also serves ice cream.
right on the beach. picnic tables right on the sand.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious their grilled shrimp salad was. This was made to order and the shrimp were perfectly grilled with a nice seasoning. The tomatoes were freshly chopped and the dressing tasty. There are the usual staples like hot dogs and hamburgers as well but if you aren't into barbecue type foods, try one of the salads. They also serve Richardsons ice cream for dessert.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

This beach shack is the best option for a hearty "street food" experience in Marblehead... The lobster sandwich they make was top notch, and definitely recommended to all visiting - especially if not familiar with the lobster roll concept!

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I vowed not to spend my vacation eating burgers, which I love, but on a lovely hot early summers day I could not resist. America is the home of the burger so I expected a good one. When it arrived it looked good and came with a generous portion of fries.
As I tucked in there was just no taste from the burger. I was expecting that lovely char grilled taste. It was missing. Do not get me wrong, it was totally edible but lacked taste. In the end I added plenty of ketchup for a boost. It was really disappointing.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

I wrote a review in 2011 because this place wasn't good. Since then it has reopened under new ownership and is much better and I would recommend it if you are in the area. I noticed that my negative review has carried over. They should contact Trip Advisor and ask for a reset!!