“Best Lobster Roll ”

Lime Rickey's
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

This beach shack is the best option for a hearty "street food" experience in Marblehead... The lobster sandwich they make was top notch, and definitely recommended to all visiting - especially if not familiar with the lobster roll concept!

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I vowed not to spend my vacation eating burgers, which I love, but on a lovely hot early summers day I could not resist. America is the home of the burger so I expected a good one. When it arrived it looked good and came with a generous portion of fries.
As I tucked in there was just no taste from the burger. I was expecting that lovely char grilled taste. It was missing. Do not get me wrong, it was totally edible but lacked taste. In the end I added plenty of ketchup for a boost. It was really disappointing.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

I wrote a review in 2011 because this place wasn't good. Since then it has reopened under new ownership and is much better and I would recommend it if you are in the area. I noticed that my negative review has carried over. They should contact Trip Advisor and ask for a reset!!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband and I, along with our two daughters, recently enjoyed an unexpectedly pleasant outdoor dining experience. We were across the street from Lime Rickeys (which is located right on Devereaux Beach in Marblehead) one Friday late afternoon as we had a stand-up paddleboard lesson (be sure to check out East Coast Style SUP!) When our one hour lesson/rental was over, we walked across the street to Lime Rickey’s. It was a beautiful summer evening, and there was plenty of outdoor seating available so we decided to give it a whirl. Three of us ordered the “Devereaux” – a generous cheeseburger. At $6 each, it was a real bargain! French fries were $3.50, again a real bargain. One of my daughters ordered the BLT ($5), which she said was delicious (very generous helping of bacon). Altogether with drinks (iced teas and lemonades) for the 4 of us, the total was $41 – not bad for a wonderful summer light bite with beautiful ocean views! We have since been back a couple of times with a similar experience! 

1  Thank NancyG-818
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The new ownership has kicked this beachy restaurant up a notch in a good way. There is
a fairly large menu with prices ranging on average between $5-$15 (with seafood plates being higher). I had a BLT which was surprising good, with in-season tomatoes and well-cooked bacon.
The staff is exceptionally friendly and professional, both in the kitchen as well as trying to keep on top of cleaning up the tables and trash outside. One thing you need to be aware of is the ever
present drone-like seagull hanging over your table, waiting to remove your entire meal. And
should you leave to get more ketchup the drone will swoop in!