“Great lobster ”

Fresh Catch Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fresh Catch offers the freshest local seafood, choice steaks, chops and more. Our Mansfield and North Attleboro retail locations offer a wide range of fresh seafood, prime meats, poultry and specialty items. We also ship New England Seafood specialties anywhere in the world.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I had the twin lobster dinner for $24.99 on August 17th. The lobster was very tender and it had great flavor. The restaurant was packed but the service was fast and efficient. I would highly recommended Fresh Catch to any seafood lover.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Large variety of fresh seafood,meats,deli. Great take out menu. Also a very nice restaurant for a sit down meal.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017

we were 11 people from montreal Canada went down for soccer game at Gillette stadium, family ran prices good family style ...fresh food, mussles spicy..excellent

claim chowder, cod plate , Billy owner very nice , polite , friendly , and so is staff

a must stop

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I reserved on line and arrived to a very crowded restaurant but were taken to our seat within 2 minutes! Some reviews had said bad service and I almost did not go here b/c of those- I'm so glad I still did!! Our server (amy) was excellent!! At our table immediately and often after that with a great personality. I had raw oysters, steamers and the twin steamed lobsters. Everything was perfect! My wife is not a seafood eater and had a filet mignon done perfect as well. The place is a pleasant hideaway in the local strip and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

To die for!!! Sushi was great. I highly recommend the lobster salad in an avocado. Fried scallops cooked to perfection! The market side is a must!