See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I was denied my stay here yesterday by an extremely extremely rude staff member at the front desk because he refused to give me a receipt for 100.00$ cash he wanted me to leave for security...I said fine but I want a receipt some kind of record since I already paid for the room and now your asking me for cash and will not let me put it on my card and he very very rudely said no and told me to walk across the street and take money from the bank I said no I have cash either use my card or give me some for of receipt and no he proceeds to call me LOCO rudely making fun of the fact that I speak Spanish...this happened at 6:44 pm IF SOMEONE HAS SOME SENSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY WILL FIRE THAT RACIST RUDE DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lmadreas
Reviewed 18 November 2017

we stayed 2 nites at this motel ,and the room was clean and basic we were on the upper floor in the corner on the back .a bit odd it had no parking in the rear everything in the front or side ..continental breakfast was available your basic items and i mean basic ,,good to start you but plan to go out for breakfast ,we choose this location for easy access to the subway /train into Boston

Room Tip: it appears the back side upper are the preferred rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Rooms were clean and comfortable with basic ensuite facilities Good choice of breakfast items available and ample parking.
It is within 12 miles of Boston airport but traffic and road signs a nightmare especially when tired after a long flight. Hotel served its purpose well though.

Room Tip: First floor easier as stairs to upper rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We chose this hotel for it's location near Boston & the airport and because they had smoking rooms. The hotel is rundown and in an unsavory neighborhood. There is no elevator so we had to carry all our luggage up the stairs to our 2nd floor room. The room was a good size, the beds very comfortable but the bathroom was extremely tiny. There was a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The traffic to Boston was horrific! It took us 2 hours to go 10 miles to a scheduled Boston tour which we missed because of the traffic. The breakfast wasn't worth the trip downstairs, watery juice, small selection and not very tasty. It is way overpriced for it's condition and location. We would not stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 453marshaw
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We're not "hotel snobs ". Our criteria is clean, quiet and safe. I think we'll up our standards after this not so pleasant experience. We came to Boston for a concert and the prices in the city were outrageous so we decided to stay outside of Boston proper. Once we got to this hotel after a long drive we were greeted with a run down, smelly structure with barely friendly staff. The plexiglass separating us from the clerk was alarming. We paid WAY too much for this dump. Room was very small and gloomy. Bathroom, tho recently renovated was ridiculously small. Floor was sticky. I'm not a petite woman but I'm not a boxcar either. Both my husband and I had to turn sideways and "suck in" to squeeze between the doorknob and sharp corner of the sink! Every towel was neatly folded up and in place, but upon closer inspection, each one was stained. I got more from front desk and they were stained too. The front door (which is weird cuz its an outside door and the hallway is kind of a combo of inside and outside) stuck and you had to push to open. A screw was missing from the security latch and the others were mismatched. The beds and pillows sucked. Rock hard and lumpy. Breakfast was a joke. Coffee, juice, apples, bananas, cereal and various forms of toast. The whole breakfast nook was maybe 8 feet. I skipped breakfast on day two. No one smiles there. The neighborhood is slightly sketchy. At least there's cameras watching the parking lots. I wish we could say you get what you pay for but we got screwed. Can't believe what we paid for this place. How it got rated 3 1/2 stars is beyond me. There was hair on the pillows and in the shower. We realize it's an "Econo" lodge so will overlook the fact there were no cups, coffee maker, ice bucket or iron/board in the room. Did have a safe tho; they will charge you $2 for it whether you use it or not.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple