“Simple decor with a big heart ”
Review of Sousaku Bistro

Sousaku Bistro
Ranked #38 of 157 Restaurants in Malden
Price range: USD 20 - USD 50
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I visited this place for a first time with my friend who is a regular there . I did not regret it at all . All you sushi lovers should check it out . I always order salmon sashimi when going to a new place to see how good it is and it was amazing ! Fresh . I defiantly recommend it to my friends and all of you out there looking for a good hole in the wall that's cozy and tasty .

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Just outstanding...who knew. The neighborhood is very industrial but as soon as you're inside it's all good. Very pleasant wait staff. Excellent drinks. The menu is very interesting, glad we went with another couple so we could try different sushi and hot plates. So good, bought two gift certificates for friends so we can all meet up and enjoy. Seems new, but it's worth many return trips lunch or dinner...

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

2 words. Sushi Pizza.
Now keep in mind this places mostly tapas. So we got about four things. One better than the next. But the stars of the show were the curry chicken over rice and the sushi Pizza. We will definitely be back