“Nice dinner, great value”

G Alexanders Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We dined here for supper and had a very nice meal. The restaurant is somewhat plain but the food and service are excellent. Our server did a great job and our meals were very good. We shared fried clams as a starter and my Pasta with White Clam Sauce was very good as was her Chicken Parm. The place is great value with most mains at very reasonable prices. Our check for the three items and a bottle of wine came to less than $70.00.

1  Thank Bermudaman

Reviewed 2 August 2016

They have a large menu, just not pizza. I went with a Roast Beef on bread with gravy over it, with a baked potato and green beans. If you want something warm, and filling I would suggest that. If not Allison can suggest other items for you. Allison was very patient, and knew the menu well. It's a family like location. Good food, and the Pizza is excellent. So even if you try something different, make sure you still get a pizza.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I have been going here for over 20 years as I am a resident of Ludlow. They have great greek food such as the gyro and really good pizza. They have specials everyday listed. The staff is friendly and will answer any questions you have. It is a little dated but you don't care as it will feel very welcoming being there. Believe me when I say you will not leave angry or hungry! Great place!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Lunch was excellent as well as was the restaurant. Staff was attentive but not interruptive and very helpful in answering all questions that was put to them.

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

We had been traveling all night from Niagara Falls to Boston. So wonderful to see open at 9:30pm excellent break from fast food

Been to G Alexanders Pizza & Restaurant? Share your experiences!