“Just the best! ”
Review of Come E Cala-Te

Come E Cala-Te
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Ludlow
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We discovered this amazing local restaurant and couldn't be more impressed with the delicious food and the friendliness of the staff and owner. The seafood paella was over the top. We shared it and still had leftovers. We had the Sand pudding and it was also unique and delicious.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Just like eating in the Neighborhood. I had the paella and it was wonderful. There was enough for 2 people, but, I did manage to eat it all myself. The bottle of Pe' Tinto house wine helped! Where else can you get paella, a good bottle of wine and a tip for less than $50 out the door?

1  Thank tcobett
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Relaxed atmosphere, plenty of wine and delicious Seafood everytime.

I've been here several times and by far they are my first choice now for Portuguese dishes.

There is a bar side with keno and a separate entrance door to the restaurant although they are connected. Moderately priced and pleasant servers.

Also, they have specialty desserts.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I had the Cod, it was great and it was all I could do to finish it. I visited with a friend from Ludlow who knew the menu. I had mini clams and Shrimp for appetizers and it was fantastic. I could have just eaten those all day. Then I had the Bolacha for desert which is whipped cream with Portuguese cracker cake. Just wonderful.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

I stopped here with a friend after reading the great reviews. I was terribly disappointed.
I ordered an entree that was described as linguine with scallops and shrimp in a cheese sauce, what I got was spaghetti with clams, mussels, shrimp and squid in a red sauce. When I questioned the waitress, she said that is how they make it now. They have a new owner and haven't updated the menu. She did offer to replace it, but I was hungry and tired and did not want to be bothered. It was pretty good, though saltier than I would have liked. My friend ordered a cod dish that was on special and she enjoyed it very much.. The wait staff was very pleasant, service was good. I may consider giving them another try, but will certainly question descriptions before I order.

1  Thank norma g

Been to Come E Cala-Te? Share your experiences!