“Simply excellent and consistent!!”
Review of Blue Water Sushi

Blue Water Sushi
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I come about once a week and the food is perfect, and so is the staff always a great meal.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

This is the Sushi Place. Great fresh sushi, wonderful service and great pricing. If you are lucky you will get the owner's wife to serve your table, she is a delight. Never argue with her husband who is the sushi chef. She told us she always has better ideas. Tempura was also outstanding. If in the area always go on Monday night, $1. Sushi night.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I had a business in Ludlow and did not know Blue Water Sushi was in town. I was reading reviews on Trip Advisor about an outstanding sushi restaurant. I tried it within 24 hours of reading about it. It's a cozy atmosphere, friendly people that are proud of their product and it shows up in the food and the outstanding wait staff. Pure hospitality! Now, the sushi. I give it five stars. I've had it in major cities all over the world. Palo Alto CA is the best ...Blue Water is in Ludlow and the flavor is every bit as good. I suggest any of the spicy rolls or cones...spicy sushi wins the day to my mind...I love it and Blue Water does spicy top notch. I should say too that my wife enjoys the avacado and sweet potato rolls. So, spicy and not spicy are delicious. Try the three roll specials. Monday nights for a buck a piece. Meet Hellen and her husband the owners. Its a family atmosphere..a special place. Bon Appetit!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the decor and quiet surroundings. A bit hard to find but definitely worth it. Sake great, miso soup taste authentic. If you enjoy Japanese food you should take the time to go there.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Excellent food and customer service. They seat you right away, orders are taken and drinks brought out right away. The staff is very attentive to all of the customers.

Been to Blue Water Sushi? Share your experiences!