“Quick & Easy Access”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #13 of 55 Restaurants in Ludlow
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 343 Center Street in Ludlow. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Clean and small restaurant. Opens late hours - up to 3 am Great for when you get in late. Great location next to Holiday Inn Express. Has drive through service.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Company guys go to place for lunch. Fast,easy in and out. Very friendly servers. Always remember the regulars.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Every meal was delicious. It is practically in the Holiday Inn Express of Ludlow MA parking lot! You can walk over in under 2 minutes, perhaps under 1. NO traffic from their drive thru effecting the hotel!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Very clean and quick service. Location is great right off the Mass.Pike The food is very fresh and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Received 12 pack of tacos all soggy and stuck to paper, no tomatoes, I paid for 2 sides of sour cream which were not included and asked for mild sauce and got no sauce at all. I normally never call especially since I couldn't get back there to get the missing items but I called just to let management know there were several problems and my order was for the whole offices lunch and it was spoiled. Her response was "well we don't put tomatoes on the taco 12 pack" and that was it, no sorry nothing else about the missing items I even paid for or the quality of the food. I asked her thoughts on the rest of what I had told her and she replied well 'if you want i'll give you a free combo next time you come in" I was even less impressed with the way management spoke to me and handled it than I was with the food situation. I will not be going back and have no desire to get anything free from them.

1  Thank Christine G

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!