“Thank Goodness!”

D'Angelo
Ranked #19 of 54 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 12 June 2017

It was nice to see this old standby at the Ludlow Service Plaza on the Mass Pike. A great alternative to all the McDonald's. We enjoyed chicken salad sandwiches and felt much better about eating that than another round of hamburgers, etc. These service plazas need more alternatives. At least D'Angelo's is a step in the right direction.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I stop there for their lobster rolls when I am on the go and heading out. We also like the salads. It is one of the places we stop on our way home from the airport late in the evenings. Always fresh, always good.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Both wife and I had lobster bisque followed by lobster roll, both very good. Qick, pleasant, efficient walk up service at a reasonable price!! Will return on our next trip to Massachusetts !

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Out on the turnpike and wanted to get a bite to eat and a cool drink. Only two choices at this rest stop. Look up at the menu choices and they all looked pretty good. However what you see isn't what you get... The picture did not look like the sorry lookin' sandwich we got. All bun and hardly any meat, cheese, peepers and onions....Way too spendy too!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

This is one of the offerings at the rest stops on the Mass Pike, along with MacDonald's, Papa Gino's, etc. On a busy summer day driving back to Syracuse from Maine, we just wanted something to eat. It seemed funny to get lobster after having quite a bit on our trip, but I got the lobster roll and felt it was the best I'd had! I actually bought a second one to bring home in the cooler, it was that good. Big chunks of meat, right amount of mayo, I asked them to hold the lettuce. The price is up there, didn't know about coupons, but less than I'd paid for the same thing in Maine. I would definitely get it again!

Been to D'Angelo? Share your experiences!