“Went on a groupon, but will be back again”

Europa Black Rock Bar & Grille
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Ludlow
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lyons
Description: Specializing in European cuisine and the ultimate interactive dining experience, we present your meal cooking on our volcanic rocks at your table. You can then enjoy a meal freshly prepared and cooked to your personal taste. Our casual restaurant has a nice bar area, offering refreshing and homemade white and red sangria. We also provide full service catering in our space or at a place of your choosing. We have a banquet space for up to 125 people for any type of party.
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Four of us went just to try this out. Unfortunately, they were out of the octopus which I wanted to try, but the shrimp dish I had instead was excellent. At our table one had the house seafood mix, one meat, and another seafood. Next time I want to try the hot rock for cooking.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My new favorite restaurant in the area, I've eaten here twice in the past month. They have the best caipirinhas I've ever had in a restaurant, the steaks are great and very reasonably priced. I love cooking on the hot stone. The sweet potato hash side is delicious.
My most recent visit was with party of 7 (including a 3.5 year old) and every one of us had a great meal with great service.

1  Thank Molly Z
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Excellent food. Our Octopus dinners were the best I've eaten on the East Coast. Other items on the menu looked enticing as well. Europa Black Rock has Earned their # 1 ranking in Ludlow. Congratulations, Mike and Family!

1  Thank ciaotebaldi
EuropaLudlow, Guest Relations Manager at Europa Black Rock Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you so much for visiting. Come again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Love the server Omar. He was knowledgeable about the food and a very charming young man. I will be back.

EuropaLudlow, Public Relations Manager at Europa Black Rock Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Omar is the best! Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped here while traveling through town. The staff was friendly and courteous. The menu had lots of choices both American and Portuguese. The Paia was amazing and prices are reasonable. I would not hesitate to return

EuropaLudlow, Guest Relations Manager at Europa Black Rock Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for stopping by and for the great review, Derek! Hope to see you the next time you are in town!

Been to Europa Black Rock Bar & Grille? Share your experiences!