All reviews biscotti port wine gingerbread waffles four seasons jacuzzi tub little touches comfortable bed each morning good size concord
Reviewed 18 December 2010

I travel to Ma a couple of times a month and always stay at the Lyttleton Inn. Why? because it's a no brainer! Mary & Tom are gracious hosts, they remember our conversations and weeks after I've forgotten that I mentioned (for instance), that I like the smell of fresh flowers inside, there are lavendars or some other aromatic aroma awaiting me as I open the door to my room. You can't put a price on that kind of attention to detail. The Inn is a quiet haven and after a long day of travel and work, it's a welcome respite. Mary caters to my usual 'lighter' breakfast request; the food is delicious and it's always enjoyable to chat with other guests over breakfast - I always learn something new by the time I leave the table. If you are the type of traveller that enjoys being taken care of, or you like that 'coming home' feeling you get when you travel away from home - then this is the place to choose!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank UKBIRD1
Reviewed 5 December 2010

Looking back over our travels this past year certain places stand out in our memories. The Lyttleton Inn is one of our favorites. The rooms are wonderfully decorated, the food was great, and the innkeeper, Mary, could not have been more caring and attentive. We are looking forward to returning when we are in the Boston area again. Special thanks to Mary and Tom from Lisa and Jim.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nanny911
Reviewed 28 November 2010

A great little BB. We have stayed in over 15 B and B' s and this was one of the best. The host was just wonderful, the room was great and the food was fantastic. She eve has a Trip Advisor sticker on her front door! If you are going into Littleton, Acton, Concord, Lexington area make sure you check this place out.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrianMacComstockPark
Reviewed 23 October 2010

We enjoyed our stay very much at The Littleton Inn our bed was very comfortable and cozy a needed rest after getting up at 4.00 am and traveling from San Diego, CA. The food was excellent and the home was very well decorated and clean. Mary the owner, was a delightfull person to speak to although she was busy she always had time to speak to all her guests. She was so very helpful to us arranging a meeting with the historian Mr Hathaway from the Littleton Historical Society so we could find out more about and were my husband's ancestors were laid to rest ( 100+) from way back in the mid 1700's and up and until those that are still living. Thank you Mary for a wonderful stay at the Inn we most curtainly will come and stay again and we will recommend your lovely home to friends and family.
Wish we could taste those chicken eggs.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sheila075
Reviewed 24 August 2010

I spent two nights at this beautiful inn while visiting a friend I hadn't seen in two years. The rooms are charmingly furnished, the beds are comfortable, and more than one guest assumed they were the only ones staying there because you cannot hear anything through the walls. The coffee and tea carts are kept stocked at all hours, and the library is perfect for curling up and relaxing with either your own or one of the innkeeper's books. Breakfast is local, fresh, and seasonal, and the innkeeper herself is an amazing cook. I've done a number of B&B's over the years, and this one easily ranks in my top three. When next I'm in the area, there is absolutely no doubt about where I'm staying.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends