“Lots of food!”

T. C. Lando
Ranked #81 of 141 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Nice selections of subs and pizzas is an understatement! Made with fresh ingredients. We find that 2 people can easily share a large sub. Very delicious!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

The sandwiches here are huge everything on their menu is fantastic.They are best for takeout have small eat in area.

Reviewed 6 February 2015

I remember when I first tried this restaurant before it was TC Landos when it was a hole in the wall it WAS amazing. When it moved across the street & changed names it was still good & I bragged about this place all the time it was the only pizza/sub place I'd go to....BUT now every time I order delivery they say to me it'll get to me as soon as they can like WOW REALLY????!!!!!! We'll this last time it took over an hour the pizza I think sat in the car for over an hour it was cold & hard the last time I order the cheese wasn't even on the pizza if I order delivery I shouldn't have to go out & bring it back that's the point of delivery the quality has been so poor. The food is nothing to brag about anymore. I will not return again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Visited T. C Lando Leomjnster today for takeout.
Honestly cannot rate them above average, Ordered 2 grinders, 1 Ital.
And 1 Steak Special. With so much competition they only get Average.
Grinders were ahh. Or average. Be a while before I visit again!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

So I have been going to this small chain for the last few years. I am to the point where I will never go this Leominster location ever again. The service is so slow and is plain terrible. The employees seem like they don't care. I waited for 45 minutes for a cheese steak. At 30 minutes in, they said they ran out of steak. They made 2 sandwiches before mine. How do you run out and not be prepared for lunch service at 1230? The only reason I don't give it one star is that the food can actually be pretty decent.