“Delicious quesadilla!”

T. C. Lando
Ranked #81 of 142 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The Phantom Gourmet likes to tout T.C. Lando's subs, but I was in the mood for something less filling when I made a trip to Leominster on a cold winter afternoon. I ordered the sTeak quesadilla thinking it would be just enough for lunch. Wrong! These are large, filling tortillas, stuffed with chopped, tender steak, salsa, and cheese. I took half home for another meal. Can't wait to try the subs.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Wow! First let me say that some of the folks on this venue, must have caught this establishment on their off days, or their the types of folks you know the ones, you just cannot satisfy, even if the product was for Free!! On other establishments in the area as well, too!
I have been going to Lando's for over twenty years now, and since I was in Leominster visiting friends, I thought that I'd give this fairly new location a try.
I called in and ordered for myself and a few friends to pick-up, and the sandwiches were ready when I got there, too! These were just as "Tasty & Dee-light-ful" as the ones that are in Hudson and the Acton store locations, as well.
We had ordered the Hawaiian Chicken, and the Smokey Joe (smokin') and the Kama-kazi, which will set your pipes a blazin' with the extra BBQ sauce on the side, too!! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed these, tasty dee-light's, as well as the symbiosis of flavors which were without a doubt, above reproach, as they always have been @Lando's, too!
I surely hope that many folks get a chance to swing by someday, remember that they may be super busy, if you didn't call in beforehand, but it will be worth the wait, too!
Do make a great day happen now, whenever you can... Enjoy!

Thank Paul Arthur Ant... P
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Outrageous subs!! The Kama-Kazi is unbelievable - tons of meats really two meals in one. I think the Chicken Parm sub is my all time favorite - real chicken and lots of it, plenty of cheese and sauce. Have yet to finish the sub in one sitting. The staff is so utterly efficient and polite - and they work in very very tight space - how they can keep it all straight is a wonder. If you are hungry for a good sandwich - you can't miss here.

1  Thank 2fortheroad2
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I ordered my sub and had no idea that I needed to explain how to make an Italian sub!! I got home to a hunk of greasy meat dripping with oil and immediately began laughing. It was so disgusting Im surprised whoever prepared it didn't die of shame!! My fiancé ordered a steak and cheese with bacon and even that was subpar. We both opted to go down the street to a different sub shop for dinner instead.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

I wanted to give them another shot after taking a ling time to deliver and then showing up with the wrong order, followed by another hour to get it here after saying they'd get it right out when I called.

This time I called in. Thursday instead of Friday and it took over an hour. Is overlooked hour or hour and a half delivery times but I'm done. Have ordered dozens of times, generally very slow.

The pizza or other items, except wings, a fine or above average if you can get them in a reasonable time frame, otherwise below average. Charge for delivery and has a minimum delivery order amount. Here's a clue: when you charge for delivery, do it promptly.