“Cappuccino and French macaroons...!!!”
Review of Patisserie Lenox

Patisserie Lenox
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Lenox
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The way they should be ! Delish! Fresh! This is my second visit since coming into to town ... I have two more days.. which means two more trips here!
Everything else looks amazing too.. ! You won’t be disappointed ! Oui..oui!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

When patisserie is around the corner in lenox or Gt Barrington. From croissants or croque monsieur or elegant desserts it is the place to go
for ladies who lunch or just people who like good food. Try it

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Stopped here for dessert through friends' recommendations. What a fabulous find. Because I'm a chocoholic my decision was easy. Flourless Chocolate Cake - but like no other I've ever tasted, it literally melted in my mouth. Everything looked wonderful. Don't miss stopping here when in the area !!

PwS48

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I dropped in to take my 94 year old sister for brunch. The previous day we had gone to Zinc in Lenox. \the pastries are fabulous and live up to the name 'patisserie francaise'. but the surprise was the quality of the food. We had an excellent summer borscht,tangy, crisp and with delicate herb flavours crispy with vegetable additions. Could not have been better. Some people think of white cabbage borscht or winter borscht with cream. This was REFRESHING. We followed with a sort of col au vent - a butter pastry outer of scrumptious flavour and texture filled with a cream and cheese sauce with mushrooms sprinkled with parmesan. There were other variants and a number of alternative dishes besides sandwiches. I had a zesty iced green tea.
Service was by charming girls who also I believe were the cooks.
My only criticism was the cramped size of the tables which only seat two and we were three. There is only one larger table in the window or on the deck outside.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2018

The best ham and cheese sandwich we ever had. Simple food made from good ingredients. Highly recommend for lunch.

Date of visit: August 2018