“Boutique restaurant”

Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Lenox
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Special restaurant with limited seating but phenomenal high quality good & excellent wine. Open kitchen concept with local flavors!
A must try only if you are a foodie!

1  Thank dcento11

Reviewed 21 April 2018

We decided to try Nudel because of the many positive reviews, and the recommendation of our innkeeper. While the experience was fine, it was really no where close to some of the exceptional reviews I've read. Starting with the positives, service was friendly and attentive. The small plate portion of pasta we started with was tasty and well prepared. For the main course we had scallops which were perfectly cooked. A sign of an exceptional restaurant is when the sauces add to the culinary experience of a particular dish. In this case the sauce that accompanied the scallops was non-exceptional. Much less than exceptional was a starter of Halibut that reminded me of average Gifilte Fish and Fried Chicken that was very average and had much too much heavily fried breading. Overall, the meal was OK, but way short of exceptional. I wouldn't not recommend the place, just make sure your expectations are set at the right level.

1  Thank BklineTraveller
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The cuisine was a tasty combination of items one might not think to put together but the results were remarkable.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My understanding is that this restaurant offers every night or every week a different style of food. When I had diner there with my family, the theme was the Middle East. We ordered different appetizers, one more delicious and refined than the next: the liver mousse, served with garlic bread, was a paradise of softness and taste, the eggplant and pepper purée was magic and the deliciously light couscous with meat seem to have been reinvented the other day by a chef obviously more interested in taking his clients to a new level of tasting and eating than satisfying their hunger.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My experience with this restaurant was not bad but I can not find anything really special about it.
The food quality was average and I think it was a bit overpriced.
The menu changes every day, may be I was not very lucky that day.