“Best Birthday Buyout ever ”
Review of Nudel Restaurant

Nudel Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Lenox
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I brought a group of 19 friends and family to Nudel over MLK weekend. We took over the entire restaurant on a Sunday evening. From the first bite (an assortment of delicious spreads) to the last (an astonishingly good pana cotta) this meal was fantastic. Local ingredients. Great flavors. Gracious service. Terrific wine and local beer.

Quite frankly, it was one of the absolute best meals I’ve had in ages.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Was quiet and very good. The menu had Asian options and we enjoyed what we ordered. Have dinner here is an experience and well worth the effort to make a reservation! Food was great and so was the service.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

The lamb dish was amazing and was cooked in greens that made a dish very tasty. My wife had duck and said it was the best duck she ever had. Had Dad apple salad as an appetizer- highly recommend,

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Cute, warm atmosphere. Our favorites were the croquettes and the spaetzle. A great spot in Lenox, would go back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I recently invited a colleague to Nudel, and as with previous visits my eyes were far bigger than my stomach. Each of the Chef's farm to table creations are so good and unique that I always find myself ordering order extra appetizers and entrees, just to try more of the yummy flavor combinations. Nudel is my favorite restaurant in the Berkshires and it is a great value for what you get. If going with a friend I would recommend you both order the three course fixed price option, select 6 different dishes and share everything!

1  Thank FudRover