All reviews homemade granola smoked fish challah french toast squeezed orange juice wonderful hosts gas fireplace blueberries breakfast was delicious comfortable bed the location is perfect downtown lenox dining room great weekend room was large first floor common areas bagels
Reviewed 7 April 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Gateways Inn along with friends while enjoying a day pass for yoga at Kripalu The Inn is charming and well-appointed. Our room was beautiful and made cozy with the light and warmth of a lovely gas fireplace. Best of all were our lovely hosts -- inn keepers Michele and Eiran, who really seem to love what they do and made our stay special by providing wonderful breakfasts, a play suggestion at the Shakespeare theatre which we thoroughly enjoyed, and interesting conversation. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2012

My wife and I spent a weekend at historic The Gateways Inn, and we we're simply blown away by the charm of the inn and the hospitality of the innkeepers. Very comfortable and friendly atmosphere. We are looking forward to coming back during the busy season. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Speak with Eiran before booking your room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I just spent a week at the Gateways Inn. Eiran and Michele spoiled me. The breakfasts were wonderful and the rooms beautiful. I arrived by myself to attend a yoga immersion. I was put in the Proctor Room; which is a great room. My husband came up for the weekend to help me celebrate my birthday. When Eiran and Michele found out it was my birthday they surprised me with flowers and a balloon bouquet. Since it was off season and there were few guests at the inn my room was upgraded.They made my birthday extremely special. Michele and Eiran I love you!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I went out to clean the snow off my car before breakfast, but much to my amazement, the concierge, Michelle, beat me to it! Now that's service beyond the call! That , on top of luxurious accommodations, a beautiful historic mansion and a delicious breakfast puts Gateways on the top of my list. I plan to be back frequently.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We have stayed at Gateways twice; both in the off season. It is a beautiful building with lovely amenities. The room we stayed in had a fireplace, high ceilings and a huge window looking out on the snow. Breakfast was delicious, and the service could not have been more accommodating. We look forward to coming back during the high season when the restaurant will be open.
AFM
Oh, did I mention that Gateways is a short walk to the great shops and excellent restaurants of Lenox!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends