All reviews free cookies breakfast staff great place to stay the breakfast area front desk staff chain hotel rooms are large main road adirondack chairs convenient location king suite yogurt excellent stay beds were comfortable indoor pool minute drive new england
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Didn't realize that there was a large amount of people in the area for a religious event in a near by town.... the minute we got into our room, it was as if no one else was there... quiet, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alison D, Front Desk at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Thank you ycnangriff for that 5 Star Review! We are so happy to hear that you were able to find comfort and quiet in your room on such a busy weekend. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Kids loved the pool (small, about 4'11" deep max, but heated, had lots of pool toys), free lobby cookies, board games, and books. Great morning breakfast. Room clean and comfortable. Very convenient location just off the highway, but not noisy.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Alison D, Front Desk at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you TB1973 for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We are so happy to see that you and your family had a great visit and were able to enjoy our amenities. There is nothing better to me than the sound of kids splashing and having a fun time in our pool. It brings a smile to my face whenever I hear them. Again, thank you. We look forward to seeing you all again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Whenever I travel I always first look to see if there is a local Hampton Inn before choosing any other hotel. The value is great, I know that when I walk in that the hotel and the rooms will be spotless. I find the beds to always be freshly made, the pillows are very nice, and the staff is always friendly.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alison D, Front Desk at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thanks petercc2017! We are so happy to see that you always choose Hampton Inn for your lodging needs. We love having you here! Again, thank you. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites Berkshires-Lenox while passing through on business. This hotel is a few years old but really comes off as new, as it is very clean and well taken care of. The entire staff is very friendly. I had an odd numbered room, which is the back side of the hotel. You get a very nice view of the mountains out of your window. The room itself was a king room with a stand alone shower and it was immaculate. Breakfast was Hampton Inn average but well stocked. Not sure if I'll ever find myself in the area again, but if I do, I know where I'm staying.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms have views of the Berkshires
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Alison D, Front Desk at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you Mike W for taking the time to review and recommend us on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your visit and that beautiful view of ours. We do hope you find yourself in the beautiful Berkshires again and that you choose to stay with us Until then, take care and safe travels.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

From the moment we arrived the place felt comfortable ... its 9 years old but still came across as new.. staff were friendly and happy to chat/give advise- the home made cookies a bonus for the kids - kept up the good work (nag them for the robust coffee- much better coffee then standard :-))

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alison D, Front Desk at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank you G4738AJanthonyc for giving us a 5 star review! We love hearing that we were able to give you a wonderful, comfortable, perfect stay! For your next visit I will be sure to have a piping hot urn full of our Robust Coffee waiting for you. Thanks again!