“Nice, Clean and helpful” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Lee/Berkshires/Outlet Area

Super 8 Lee/Berkshires/Outlet Area
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Lee
Brampton, Canada
“Nice, Clean and helpful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2012

We got a nice, clean room to stay and nice breakfast. We got a shock when the night clerk ( I think Amanda) informed us that I have made a mistake in booking (was booked for the previous night) and therefore, no show charge in my CC. She call the manager Sam right away that night and assured us that will be reversed next morning. Thanks to Amanda and Sam
Few weeks later when I noticed that no show fee has not been reversed on my CC, I called Sam and he reversed it right away. Thanks for keeping your word Sam.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

I've always considered Super 8 motels to be the best among the discount chains. This motel did not let me down.
The room was Spartan, but very clean. The beds were acceptable and the bathroom was spotless.
The breakfast selection was very slim. In most other Super 8s the breakfast selection is greater.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Waterbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Sam the manager and Carol the night clerk were friendly @quite accomodating
we had a very clean room and bathroom.
there were many extras that made the price worthwhile
.i had booked for the first time via Expedia, so got a great deal with a king size bed ,tv/cable micro,fridge hair dryer etc
the hotel is on the main drag close to everything desk and a nice recliner too
the continental breakfast was great,more than expected ..coffee tea toast cereals bagels danish muffins all fresh
most area restaurants quite reasonable we ate the Arizona pizza rest suggested by Carol food was great..

Room Tip: i chose one with a king size bed plenty of room and comfy and the room itself was very nice t...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel with my best friend. We were on our way to college, and we decided to stay at this hotel for a night because we were tired of driving. When we got to the hotel, us girls went into the hotel to check in at the desk. We asked the desk clerk ( she was short with dark hair and curls, and had glasses) if we can have a room with a king size bed. Instead of her saying yes, and taking our information, she stared at us for a long time and asked "are you sure you want to have a king size bed, and not two double beds?" And i said no maam, we want a king size bed. It literally took her ten minutes to just give us a king size bed. She kept starring at us, which was making us uncomfortable, and we just wanted to get to our rooms. So finally she gave in and gave us a room upstairs in a king room. But when we were walking towards the door to go to our car, i heard her whisper lesbians. I was so outraged when i heard this, but i had just ignored it, and kept going. I am a college girl, and what is wrong with sharing a king size bed with my best friend? It does not mean we are lesbians we are just friends. So does it mean if i share a bed with my mom, that makes me a lesbian? I think this front desk clerk needs some education to not be so racist against everyone, and just let the customers be. But overall the hotel was clean, very comfortable, and relaxing to stay at. If i ever stay at this hotel again, i hope i do not run into this lady again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

I've stayed at the super 8 hotel in lee many times when traveling for business. My favorite part is waking up to a warm room, bundling up, and walking 20 feet to the dunkin donuts literally next door. I grab a large extra cream coffee and read the paper on my bed while i watch the news. The cable is great, there are many stations to watch. I had brought my children on one trip and they thoroughly enjoyed the cartoon stations while they ate frootloops and bagels (from the complimentary breakfast in the lobby.) I put on my ironed suit (after using the iron and board the hotel provides), finish my coffee, and use my computer and the free wifi also provided by the hotel. Before I leave i grab a danish and a cold cup of oj while i chat with the desk clerk. It is a cheap price for a great night stay and the staff are very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a good quite sleep for a low price.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lee
2.7 km away
3.3 km away
LakeHouse Inn
LakeHouse Inn
#1 of 9 in Lee

Been to Super 8 Lee/Berkshires/Outlet Area? Share your experiences!