“Mid priced/great food & service”

Salmon Run Fish House
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Every place in Lenox and Lee was packed so we decided to try Salmon Run. We have lived here for years but kept forgetting about it. We were a bit skeptical as there was no wait and it was only about half full. We are so glad we stayed. Excellent food & prices. I had the chargrilled salmon with baked potato and my son had the same and we both cleaned our plates. The wine list is not fantastic but they have a great special that includes a bottle of wine for a reasonable price as well as $10 lunch specials Monday - Friday. I recommend Salmon Run highly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A remarkable restaurant with fish cooked every which way and always good. Other options available. Will accomadate special diets and special needs. Great desserts available. Alcohol is served. Family and kid friendly. A go-to for the natives. Great lunch specials too. By the way, we were there on Veteran's Day and all veterans were given a free meal. The place was jammed!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As the name implies the speciality here is fish.

Salmon was fresh, fish & chips was somewhat disappointing batter, but the Haddock Chowder was perfect. In fact if I'm able to dine here later this winter I shall have two large helpings of this chowder.

Seating includes booths, service is prompt, attentive and knowledgeable.

Desserts are good, so save room for one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this was my brother in law and his wife's favorite place. they had shrimp, and chowder. we were traveling and they wanted to go back, but we have a policy that we don't repeat on vacation. we cam close...i ate an italian meatless dish, and it was average..i know better, if you go to seafood restaurant ,,,get seafood, my own fault. i sat the whole meal looking at my wife and other's dinner wondering why i didn't order seafood...the kept bragging up the shrimp....good cold beer also...i would recommend it , but stay with what the restaurant is know for.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

The food was good. I had mussels, appetizer portion and there were more than enough for dinner. My husband had salmon and it was very good. Service was quick and server was nice. Still and all it was like eating in a diner. We were seated at a table for 2 in a long row of tables. Too close to be a dinner for 2.

Date of visit: October 2018