“Great cheap food, fantastic service”
Review of Joe's Diner

Joe's Diner
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Lee
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Simple but nicely cooked breakfast food. Service was fantastic, the lady on in the mornings was so friendly and welcoming. Prices very cheap.

1  Thank TR878

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Hub and i went for breakfast on our way home. What a wonderful little place,sooooo cute just like a picture! Hub had huge sunny side eggs toast and REAL corned beef hash!! I had the overstuffed omelet home fries and toast.......both fabulous! Staff was very friendly.A great reminisce,wish we lived closer.

1  Thank _dantenapoleon21
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped off for breakfast everyday of our week long trip. We were made to feel so welcome and given 5 star treatment, even if all we ordered was eggs and bacon!

Oh and the pancakes, the omelette the coffee......

1  Thank Steve2839jet
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Upon entering this little diner, I noticed only a few tables and a few counter-top stools. A couple of locals occupied a table for six, so I asked them if we could join them. No problem, they said and made room for the three of us. What appeared to be the hostess was a wizened, rough-talking lady who I thought may have previously waited tables in Durgin Park or possibly Dick's Last Resort in Boston, both known for their surly help. There was loads of local color in this place, and we loved every minute of it. The brunch food was quite good and relatively inexpensive. I kept singing the melody of "Alice's Restaurant " to myself, especially when I noticed a sample tee shirt on display- a black tee with Joe's Diner in white lettering over the left breast. Since we were there in January, mostly locals were dining, though they told me the place was always packed during the tourist season. I would recommend Joe's to the folks driving through towards Lenox.

1  Thank ALFRED R
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly waitress, locals chatting it up, good diner food. We enjoyed our meatloaf. This place could be the setting for Norman Rockwell’s “The Runaway”. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Lester R