“Food safety nightmare”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #34 of 49 Restaurants in Lee
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We went in for an early lunch and the only employee on staff broke about 5 food safety violations in 5 minutes... he was talking on the phone when we arrived and continued to talk no the phone while we were there. Not once did he wash his hands. Ordered chopped salads and thank goodness he did put gloves onto his dirty hands, but then he proceeded to not chop the salads and added cut/sliced meats/cheese to the top of the salad - hello - defeats the purpose of a chopped salad. The peppers tasted "off" - thus explaining the stomach ache all day long. Another employee came in while we were there - proceeded to touch the rolls and communicate with the guy making our salads. This was the most rude, unkept business I have ever encountered. Recommend STAYING AWAY.

2  Thank Hello420

Reviewed 26 July 2016

the music was very loud the servers were not patient at all sandwhich was wrong and when nu asked them to remake it you left to feel like you were a major inconvenience. been to many subways wont be back to this one

Reviewed 8 September 2015

I stopped by to grab a quick sub and head home after a long drive to find only one person working who was more interested in talking to a lady who was just sitting in a booth than waiting on his customers. I observed him attempting to make a sandwich then a salad which appeared difficult for him to do. After about a ten minute wait I decided to leave without placing an order. There were only two other customers in the shop at the time. This by far the worst experience I have ever had at any Subway.

2  Thank Thomas J
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

My sandwich was burnt picture provided went on my lunch break and when I opened it at my job to eat it it was impossible to eat extremely pissed

2  Thank Foodie8285
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Like most subways there is a reliability factor of fresh food, salad and sandwich fixings.
Reliable price and speed of delivery .

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!